March 31, 2016
Forget those tired old bake sales and car wash fundraisers! While they may be tried and true, there are plenty more ways to help your school raise money, all while allowing your students and their families to have a little fun.
- Trivia Night – Your brainy guests will have to pay to play, but it’s all for a good cause — and a great prize. Invite students, faculty, friends and family to come be a part of the action and divide all participants into equal teams. Then, let the games begin!
- Bingo Bash – Similar to trivia night, your guests will have to buy their way into the big game. Allow players the opportunity to purchase additional bingo cards at a reduced price to raise more money. People can’t pass up the opportunity to increase their odds!
- Weekend Carnival – The best part about having an outdoor event is that you’ve got plenty of space to invite the whole town. Rent some rides if your budget will allow, and invite your students to create carnival game booths for guests to play. You can even invite students to put on performances for the crowd.
- Spring Flower Sale – Take advantage of the landscaping season and sell flowers and bulbs to the local community. Friends and family of your students and faculty members will be happy to beautify their garden for a good cause.
- Craft Sale – Organize a craft sale and encourage students to get creative with nifty gadgets to sell to your community. You can even invite local vendors to rent a booth and participate.
Looking for more ways to raise money for your school district this season? Visit this website for a nice long list of ideas!
For more than 60 years, Nickerson Corporation has provided quality classroom furniture solutions to schools in New York, New Jersey and the surrounding areas. Our partnerships with leading manufacturers have allowed us to offer comfortable, reliable and flexible classroom furniture, perfect for any educational setting. For more information about our products, call 631-666-0200.